Life As It Is

Hello Internet, back at it again.

What else has been happening?

I made Vice President for the Brunei-Australia Society thang, and I love working with our team. We're doing real good so far, and I'm proud of all our ideas and our carrying it out. So many ideas and and so many different thoughts, it's surprising how we always manage to pull through.

I also made College Advisor for my uni. With other advisors and co-coordinators, we create and manage social events for the uni and pretty much that. The paperwork, backlogs into this are sort of exciting. It's terribly nerve-wrecking of course, but it helps me beat my anxiety and I found that acting confident and do things like I know what I'm doing works to overcome my thoughts.

I also just got a job recently! It's a small cafe job, I'm a front house staff and despite my Barista Essentials training, my boss wants me to work the table running gig for a while before she lets me do another round of training with the coffee. The customers are great and my boss is super chill. Free coffee is also a bonus!

I'm happy with everything so far, Alhamdulillah. I recently moved houses, so I live closer to uni now. My days are either spent at home sleeping or at the library, trying to catch up on missed lectures (I can't seem to get out of this cycle). Of course, my housemates are different people now and we don't really talk but focus on the good things right?

Slowly overcoming the overthinking. Trying my best to be optimistic and realistic at the same time. Like, I'll be home for raya...but only for a few days. Still good!

xom.

Comments