Shaddap mills

OLA CHICAS 

heads up; a-not-so-fun-post

failing is not such a harm in a way that I thought it would affect on me. I feel that a journey is not a journey without falling a few paces back and stumbling through. As long you don't stumble the whole way through then, when will the journey end? None of us knows when the journey ends anyways. Today, I proved myself of my incapabilities verbally and written due to my lack of resilience and commitment. Resilient and Committed. The class motto that we all agreed to. Ironically, I did not apply that on myself. Disappointment. Luckily, I had the most glorious bunch of homies who helped each other pull ourselves up. Three Hundred and Two. That is the range in which I promised myself to do a lot better. 302; the magic number. 
I'm boring you with all my rants. It's not fair to burn down the net just because of a mosquito. Do you know what's also not fair? Letting down the people who expected a lot more from you. I've got to man up and bring myself together.

Blog heading: as requested from Aznur. :) it's true you know? I really need to shut up.

Ciao Chicas!

Comments