20

Hello Internet and the Interwebs.

So...last update was over a year ago. There has to be something dramatic about updating once every year with the current post having a strong correlation with the previous post's introduction.

Let me attempt at updating my life.

I turned 20 last November, and it was one of the best birthdays in a while. Second birthday with no family, but how can I say that when everyone around me has been nothing short of family?

I had an early dinner surprise celebration at GAZI (Chef George Calombaris guys!) and it was the sweetest thing. Flambe cake, delicious fresh Tuna fish and a bunch of other food I can't remember.

Fast forward a few days later, right after exams ended. We went out to watch the premiere of Fantastic Beasts at Hawthorn Rooftop, and it was an extremely cold night. The whole time I was just putting my hands under my thighs to warm it up. It was an extremely good night.

We were supposed to go to a birthday breakfast in a few hours with my housemates but I came home late and I ended up sleeping in. I woke up to noise outside my door and my housemates (G bless their hearts) got in together and got me a cap. A green one too! It was nice, we had a long talk and then I went to clean my room and the whole house out. This was followed by 5 different cakes in my terrible PJs.

The same afternoon, I went to the city to have yet another birthday dinner. I was at the boys' house and they got us balloons! Because it was Azizi's birthday the next day, we shared it (we had to).

It was a good 20. And I couldn't have asked for anything more.

xom.

Comments