Esperanto

HI INTERNET

Just a basic update coming through!

Today, sadly, is the end of my after school classes for one of my units.
Why sad you might ask?
It just means no more Kelly day guys, no more, none, zero, nada, ZILCH.
Nanti tah ketani fill in each other, we can be like 'THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER?' or
'Ai lawa kau gunting rambut' or even
'You brought cash right?' and maybe
'Who and what is Kelly??'

I swear sometimes pretty people cannot go to uni lah, that way we can all steer clear of confused sexuality and actually bring ourself to do that one assignment you can never quite start writing.

Moving on............................

I picked up the school publication today and I had such a great time reading it!
The ideas conveyed into that binded piece of editorial are your everyday table topics....just written by a few named writers in a more elaborate way using literal devices. (Nya Mr Allan, 'A*')
Luckily for everyone who's reading this (or not because I like to pretend I gather an audience), we can share the same experience!


Makes me miss reading real books and analysing real literature. 
This life ain't got no chill. 

I'd really love to just hear out your opinions on issues brought up in the publication and I expect a good argument ok guys (Thank you Ashraff, Amalina and Ezzati)

Also guys, can we discuss how suddenly fast the time moves?
Or am I just always waking up late....


xom.

Comments