The Brink of Whateverness

4 AM is truth hour.

It's the time when you find out who your true friends  (provided they are awake and in the same time zone or else that's cheating)
It is at this hour you find out who decides to reply you with 'u crazy? it's 4' or 'why aren't you asleep?' or 'dafuq hahaha' or 'what. is. wrong. WITH UUUU?!?!?!!'
but whatever the reply is, it kinda makes me a little happy like, hey they replied

another thing is, it's also at this hour your brain decides to work a little better and one thing we'll have to clarify here is tolerance.

Am I touchy? My mother says I am. Like  terasa every little thing people say you know? And while I keep telling myself 'screw what people think,' sometimes it gets to me. Not in the form of like oh she doesn't think I can do it, ok then. Not like that obviously

What I mean is, I seem to take what people jokingly very personal. Not all the time but sometimes. When that time does come though, I wonder if I'm more angry at people joking around or myself for letting little things get to me?

Apparently, you can piss me off just by taking my eraser or taking a different red pen than the one I said you could borrow or not reply my text when I know you're safely breathing and alive (unless you've established yourself as really forgetful and I've seen numerous examples) or (this is my favourite btw) if you talk to another person or mention someone or compare me. Yeah the last 3 ones really get that jealous bone activated like crazy.

I don't know sometimes if it's their pre-dementia or if they're just making shit up and I'm just there like 'ok. I had everything planned out and yeah ok kau inda jadi bah ok tu'
or maybe I'm just exaggerating and decided to take it out on the world?
Macam inda make sense though. Or I'm probably the only one who works out the math, break everything down into simpler plans so I'll know what goes when.

Or maybe I expect too much and that's the root of all disappointment.




xom.

Comments