Diversifying // Not Stereotyping

HELLO EVERYONE, GREETINGS FROM THE WEB

I am just going to dive right into it.

For a while now, I've been listening to a lot of music/pieces from Soundcloud which included a lot of Kygo (thank you Vanessa and tuition classes), The 1975, Urban Cone, and a lot of movie music. 
That lead to a lot of AM, and I also listened to some of Vampire Weekend (I liked a few please don't hate) but a major major big one is Panic! At The Disco. 
This one came from a favourite YouTube vlogger's acoustic cover.
There was just no stop from there. 

Being the ignorant person I am when it comes to music, I have always perceived any form of Korean music as KPop and related it to pretty cosmetic boys in tight clothes with killer dance moves. 
With that, I close myself whenever it comes to listening to anything Korean.
Last week, I listened to Busker Busker and if you don't already know them, they're an indie Korean trio with good music.
I don't know the definition of good music but let's agree on they're a different kind of buzz.
We will get to Busker Busker in another post.

Last night, my sister made me listen to this song. 
We have this thing where we don't show each other who's singing it so we let ourselves guess.
It was Vineyard by Oohyo. 
I liked the song so much I bought the album.
And if you know me, I download my stuffs. Just torrent everything.
but Oohyo was definitely worth the Paypal. 


For a good listen, click on the link above and it'll direct you to great music ahead!
(I hope you like it!)
The Vineyard version I have linked is a mix of Korean and English but there's another version which is full on English. 

Who is Oohyo?
I wish I knew.

Can we relate this post to the title?
YES! 
....basically just me trying to diversify my music range and I recommend you should too brutha bears.
We've only got so much to listen to in such a short amount of time.


Till the next buzz, 

xom.

Comments