YAY I'M 17! (Pt. II)

HEJ HEJ (sila refer ke bawah)

I hit the jackpot! I finally turned 17, which is like the number I have on everything! 
I turned 17 on the 17th! I mean how often can that happen right? (Ok it happens a lot)
But I'm afraid I might not live long enough to see my 30th if my birthday was on the 30th November.
I joke.

I know that usually I'd go 'gahd I'm so old. sekajap lagi bali tongkat ni liat saja'
but then I realised I should be really thankful to see another year.
To sum up being 16, from the day we went out to watch Pitch Perfect until 2 days ago, 16 will forever be a golden number. Maybe 17 will be a platinum one?
I've made so many friends, seen so many events and go through a lot of things and despite the negativity it brought sometimes, I have had the greatest time at the prime of my youth (it's a scientific fact that when you're 16, you're at your smartest point) so it's gonna go downhill from here. HAHAHA kidding again

People have been asking the same question over and over again, 'how did you celebrate your birthday?' and truthfully, I actually didn't do anything.
Of course, in my head, Obama tweeted me a birthday greet but then 2 reasons why that didn't happen: 1) I don't have Twitter, 2) Obama doesn't have WhatsApp (ya suka main text message, mahal ah) 

We had a barbeque 'saja-saja' at my grandparents' the night before and it was fun because family company is always fun. It would've been better if I had my friends there too but it was so last minute and you can't have everything in life right? Although, my grandmother did ask me 'kenapa nada membawa kawan?' and I'm like 'err nini, pasal barbeque ani baru kana bagitau like 2 hours ago'
Gotta love her.

Oh! and birthdays are an excuse to eat cake! That night we had ice-cream cake and chocolate glazed strawberry cheesecake. omnoms. 
And I played Jenga. Payah memikirkan macam kan develop satu negeri rasanya.

The next day, I got a whole box of lamingtons!!!! (how awesome is that? like hello Australia, i love your cakes??)

My aim before my next birthday is to take 'a year older, a year wiser' quite literally!
I know it won't be an easy task but I'll try!

It's my first day being 17 and so far, so good! 
The institution is allowing me to see and hear more jokes (adult jokes are still creepy and tacky and disturbing)



xom.



Comments