This Is A Rant

HEY

After my 4 AM rant, I went out for a jog, which turned out to be a 6KM run like I didn't even know my  neighborhood was that big.
I wanted to cycle again after that but I was too lazy to take the bicycle out of the storage house so I gave in.
Oh and while I was happily munching on my apple to cool down, this cat was just staring at me like it ain't shit.
Like, hey cat, this is my house, you're the intruder here.
And so, I showered, cleaned up my room and I was pretty much done by 7.

Decided to do some Lit to get in the mood (in which I successfully did!) and then watched Grown Ups 2 and slept.
Most probably because I haven't slept in the past 24 hours.
woke up around lunch time and slept again around 2.30 and woke up again by 5.30.
My mum thought all the morning run was pretty useless since I just slept my ass off after that.
I was just really dead beat.

Now that it's almost 8.30, it's time for another run of Now You See Me.
I realised the last time I watched this was in June and that was 5 months ago.
Oh how time flies.
Good times, good times.

Goodluck A2 students for tomorrow's Statistics!
Final Math paper for the year!



xom.

Comments