"Temporary" + "Freedom"

HEY

In reality, these 2 words can never associate freely with each other.
Think about it, temporary freedom would just mean further away from the.. whatever it is that is holding you back, but not quite independent from it.
You can't have a freedom that's only temporary, heck that does not even begin to define freedom.

All that aside, I'll make an exception for today.
I've been wanting to do a series of 'EU', because it almost sounds like the European Union but it only means 'Exam Update'
It sounds fancier that way don't you think?
Let me have my pretentious moment here.

Let's see, History was cold as hell (please geddit)
It was as if I took the exam in the freezer.
The walk-in kinds like in The Flintstones (if you haven't seen it, I'll be the first to break it to you... Your childhood has been a milder version of adulthood)
Please feel free to see it as you see fit

3 hours in the freezer is not really a good idea, considering all the essays I had to write
Fortunately, my hand did not go through carpal tunnel, rather, it decided to skip that phase and break completely.
Newsflash to all the future and current doctors out there!

I just finished my Stats paper just now and I can say that it was not as terribly, madly, impossibly hard as I thought CIE would make it
(Maybe they had a change of heart this year)
(DO THEY EVEN HAVE HEARTS?!)
(We love you CIE. Please love us back)




Right, back to the title!
Yes, a temporary freedom for this typewriter currently.
I have decided to take the time off (perhaps forever), so thank you to my CEOs, head of departments, directors and members of staff for the countless number of support. I believe it's high-time to retire from this bee life and finally settle down... by watching a few movies here and there.
(The cinemas are still off limits says my lady boss. But our other boss seems ok with it)
(lady boss wins obviously)

So... I'll see you guys soon enough!
More to come very very soon!


biar tia sekali-sekala pretentious over-over. It's the closest I can get to my own reality show or writing my own book. it's ok guys, I'll survive *fists chest twice followed by a peace sign*
(above was another example of my pretentiousness jsyk)


Here's a comic on relevant to the topic aforementioned:
(I don't want to think my sense of humour is dead just like my sarcadar)
(my sarcasm radar... i just can't tell the difference anymore)




xom.





Comments