Post-Apocalyptic Days

NI HAO

11 days and those will be my post-apocalyptic days.
I'm not sure if it's healthy to count the days because bad things usually happen when I anticipate for them.

These last few days of solitary confinement have been filled with nothing but movies and food.
And books.
I'd be proud to say I've been studying Shakespeare or Wilde or Malamud, but I haven't.
The closest I have been to Literature is re-watching several movies to get into my Lit mood.
Which is all a waste really, since I usually just doze off after the movie or watch another one after. 

I have finished reading Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan and it has been entertaining!
If you're used to reading heavy, literary works like those of McEwan for example, you'll find this one a light breeze in the park.
It's easy, fun and humorous to say a few and you'll find it really entertaining.
It's not the choice if you're looking for something really critically acclaimed as it's not very literary, but it's one of those books that takes you to a whole different world and you are sucked into another life, and you just wanna know what happens next and so on.
It's a page-turner too. I already laughed reading the family tree, can you imagine the contents in that book?


I got it a week ago and I finished it in 3 days and I don't remember the last time I took such an interest in a book.
Everyone should definitely give this a read. 
Definitely.


That being said, life's great, food's great and everyone's great.
Later dudes.
 


xom.

Comments