Lesson learned

Something everyone should remember..

you DO NOT pierce your ears when
i) you feel like going to crowded places
ii) going to a concert
iii) have a nice 10 hour sleep on a nice, plush, gravity-obeying bed
iv) want to tie your hair in a bun real quick
v) take your shirt off on normal speed (you do it at half the rate)
vi) you feel like answering phone calls

That's all I have right now because as much as I'm loving my piercings, it is the root cause of me sleeping as if I have a neck brace on me and sleeping like I'm paralysed.
One day it's good and the next it isnt.

On another note, keeping it clean takes a heck load of dedication (more than studying for big exams!!) because that's 12 cotton buds per day and that's a minute on each, so that's 12 minutes every single day. I may be exaggerating about the time but no kidding on the quantity of cotton buds.

If you feel you can sleep on your front, think again because when you pierce both your ears, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO BREATHE?
You need to at least rest your face on one side.

On a much BRIGHTER note, they don't make that security metal detector thingy beep (so that's good), when you go into a shop that looks very badass, you know you'll fit right in (just make sure you tie your hair up so they can see how you too, are badass)
But if it's just for the sake of fitting into shops, then don't. Just bring a lot of cash. People here are beyond materialistic.

xom. [Posted via Blogaway]

xom. [Posted via Blogaway]


xom. [Posted via Blogaway]

Comments