The Good Kind

HEY

I was going through Instagram about 10 minutes ago and it seems like almost everyone had a good Saturday night!
So here I am, telling you, that I too had a good Saturday night!
HAHAHAH haters gon hate

School was fun because, just because.
Although, I did feel like my body wanted to super glue my eyes but hey, there's nothing that a shower can't fix right?
Wasted my years watching Leap Year before heading off to wasting more years.

Anyhoo, I finally had a proper dinner last night, like a legit one.
If you knew me any better, you'd understand this part.
Yeah ok so, it felt kinda funny because I felt I was third wheeling (the good kind)
I was the only one there and then there was... my parents.
Let everything explain everything but I got good dinner!
And that's all that matters hehehe

Glad everyone had a good time, here's me hoping your Sunday will be too!
Cheers!! xx


xom.

Comments