Exam Season + Rewards

YO

So Pure Math was legit and although I found it do-able, I still think the highest I can get for that paper is a B (if I successfully minimised my carelessness)

Anyway, 4,5 shours later, here I am.
Currently downloading more movies and series because I feel I should 'reward' myself for being able to answer my Vectors.
Although I have been told there is no such thing as rewarding yourself right now because there are more papers to kill!

Exams aside, I think today has been good so far because I had a nice nap in the library and good lunch and a nice talking sesh. Ok lah, now that I've reminded myself my breaks today, time to get Stalin in my head.
I'm more excited for Statistics though.
Maybe because of the study groups...

And also, I should constantly remember the feeling of eating a bag of crisps.
Doesn't feel so good.

Still deciding whether or not I should study today or just start tomorrow.
I'm leaning towards the latter heh

Stay positive guys!
Sekajap lagi and then a well deserved holiday (hopefully)

see y'all soon!

xom.



Comments