Weekends

NI HAO MA 

hey guys, it's Saturday! 
hopefully this update will churn out well because updating from the phone isn't much of a party.

Being the jumpy day it is, today's been a really easy flowing day! 
Can't complain, really. everything was really chill. 

I had my block A, block C and block D vacant so I only attended 2 classes today 
although it sounds fun, the time vacancy really just messes with your head
Maktab Sains+GCSEs does that to you eventually 

So I only had Math and GP class and basically tried to do work the whole time 
TRIED TO. 

 i also spent a great deal of time vandalising other people's arms! 
Not proud of it but as long as they didn't mind, I'm cool with it! 

 went home around 2.30 (after FINALLY getting drinks my younger other) 
...napped (the week's load got to me) 
andddd watched IRON MAN 3 with the Kakas HAHAHHA finally 
and talked about Omar Barak Gaza or whats his name over dinner at Bello! 

the waiter was being a bit TOO nice and ruined the dinner (no sarcasm intended)
SEPOIL. 
oh finally catching up on my reading! YAY
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



-------------------------------------------------SUNDAY's Post-------------------------------------------------

HAY GUYS!

So the previous post was supposed to be posted last night but um, I fell asleep before I hit the 'Publish' button.
whoops 

SO, SUNDAY.
The final day of the week!

I thought today was pretty productive for me.
Woke up around 8, played around with J and then finally got out of bed and vacuumed the room.
EW MILLS SHOWER WAH

NO.
It's best to get dirty and tacky first.

After the usual cleaning spree, accompanied by Eminem's playlist, I finally did the noble thing to do...
SHAWAAAA

This was a good shower (like all the spa thingymajigs; scrub, face massage and segala yang the girly thingy to do when one has time to ... be a decent girl for once HAHAHAH)
Played with around with clothes after that, and HEY ITS ONLY 10.45.

So, here I am at 2 with nothing to do.
I'm just gonna read a book. 

till the next ranting session, 
xom.




















Comments