Thursday!

So, um.
HAYYYYY

Sekalinya kan mengupdate, semua orang tah all at once!
HAHAHAHA not too sure which one to read haiss


You know, I really wish I had something "proper" to update, besides ranting all the time.
But, hey, I am your amusement right?
I mean that truly is the reason why you're here.
KAN? KAN?
jk.

I really have nothing to talk about, Javier, really.
I don't even know who Javier is, soooo please don't ask.
Right, um.
Good day so far, yes?
YES.

Let's just try to summarise.
PS- good+fun+not so productive (because I finished all my work HO YEAH)
History - good+was supposed to do the essay but, yeah.
Math- SIUK+ilovemssevonlikekerazy+my math class is always jumpy+understood what she was actually talking about
Lit- kinda short+more like private studies+went well+everyone else left for script reading+ "I argue, I don't act"
Lunch- some alone time in the library+finished GP
GP- stared at the board+damn sleepy
WENT HOME AT 2 YES.

Watched Gypsy Wedding+showered like hell.
PM- picked up Tamz (like a boss because the babs and baps decided to leave their 2 kids alone)+blue buddy+Mochi+DQ+KFC+Share Tea+totally worth it.

TTT!
Went to Nini's, mingled and ate, and.... played rugby!

I wanted to talk about rugby first but Mal beat me there HAHAHAHA
iskool.

I suppose you can say I've taken a liking to that sport.
The ONLY sport I'm willing to play.
and no Mal, I don't think only skinny bitches play them.
a game of walking sticks? who'd wanna watch that?
HAHAHAHAH jk

I'd like to respond to Ezzati's post.
But not tonight though, this should be anticipated.
JK.
ok, soon.
and yes ezzati, we all know deep down, you're my biggest fan and not exactly in love with you, but ok, I'll accept that *content face emoji thingy*



xom.






















Comments