Queen and Empress

HAY YAW

Today has been good. 
YAY

I'm actually more proud of myself finishing both my Math assignments that's due tomorrow and for revising History.
Yes, I am Mills, Queen of Slacking and  Empress of Procrastination.
But hey, at least I actually finished it on time. 
Next up is Lit essay!
Sometimes I'm glad that all my works are essay based so I don't have to kill myself trying to fond what Sodium bonds with or something.
People say my subjects are crazy but I'm not the one regretting my choice at the end of the day.
I live with what I chose.
... and I'm glad!

So here I am, at 9.45 PM, ready to zip up (I'm sleeping in a sleeping bag tonight) and lock up and sleep up.
Which is crazy because even when I do sleep early, all my works are halted.
OH! which brings me to, I was so frustrated just now because I was eating chipsmore but there was no milk! 
I mean like, manada sah tu makan cematu.
So, when I came home, there was milk but the other packet chipsmore was gone. 
What on earth is going on here.
It's like those days when your battery is good but nada credit, or ada credit tapi dead battery or ada credit and battery but no connection.
It's vexing man.

Long day though, one which includes trying to convince Sir Izam and Cg Izan to make a rugby team since MS doesn't exactly have one while all the other school are training and beefing up.
Other than using PE and Aerobics time as Math time, I got to throw a few hoops!
Basketball, I'm back!
Just for today though.
I forgot the last time I even wanted to play.
hashtag sore loser takut matahari

I'd update about my minute in school but I'm knackered hayo.
So while updating this, Mary Hopkins is singing her Those Were The Days and Toni Braxton with her Unbreak My Heart (give it a listen!)
Thanks Mary and Toni.
HAHAHAHA

ok, just so there's something to read!
ciaociaociao

xom.









Comments