overwhelming

GOOD MORNING

Sunday morning, rain is falling!
What a sight.
I woke up kinda early, but I'm just glued to my bed enjoying the AC, the lush of the blankets, and the nice cool view outside.
& I think 'Overwhelming' is a nice crisp word to fit right in.

SO, I'd say yesterday was a pretty good day.
It hit of really well in the morning with a pretty slow GP Class (THANK GOD)
Those comprehension exercises are eating my brains out! 
We took a short break from that to continue on 'The Arts', which obviously went spectacular because, it's MUSIC.

PS.
For some reason, everyone decided to go to the hub yesterday and it was pretty packed (not lunch-full lah)
We signed the picture cards for Lav and Simon and basically I spent my PS block with (let's name everyone for a change!)....tapi esen. 
With the people of PS C.

ooh, Munir came yesterday! 
Now I feel kinda bad I didn't hang with her. 
But she's with her groupies, so that's cool. 

I spent my break time with the same table people.
FOOD.

History.
Spent it in the library. 
YES.
1 hour of total nothingness.
I could have done something productive but, nyeh. 
and besides, I had an 'exemplary' senior to demonstrate that 1 hour of doing nothing is OK. 
jkjk.

Math.
Stats test!
But anyway, Math class is always fun.
So it's never really a dreadful class to enter.

LUNCH.
For the first time, in some time, I spent it at the canteen!
Mostly because Lav was there and it's kinda sad.
We just slacked around really, lying down on the chairs, not giving a crap what people would say.
I'd like to list out names but then, let's just keep them in my head.

Mal J was there as well!

Lit went well, I think. 
It was pretty cool.
But I couldn't focus as much because PTM was a few minutes away!

PTM went much better than I anticipated.
Although, a teacher did spill the beans to my mum about me sleeping in class.
AAAH SHIZ.
But then after some talk, both sides agreed that it was ok.
HAHAHAHA
Keep Calm and Love Cg Rubiah

The night of last night went really good as well.
To sum it up, we went to Lav's place to just turn into a kid again and played the bouncer.
well, they did. I sat.
HAHAHA kesian eh.

Basically, everyone went and was there.
and we went around 6.30 and left at 11.30 or something like that.
i was surprised my parents were pretty cool about it.
anyway, it was a really good night.
i didn't cry but regina sucks and made everyone cry.
man i think i miss her too.

SOOO, had 2 hours of free period + 1 hour and 30 minutes of normal break on a WEEKEND,
"Partied" till almost midnight,
Met 3 of ma homies who moved all in one day,
that can only summarise as AMAZING to say the very very least.


xom.














Comments