Macademias & Academia

OLA CHICAS

3 posts in a row!
A round of applause everybody!
wootswoots!

Quick update: day went very very well today.
remind me to tell you about my slaughterhouse story soon!

I'm trying very hard to remember exactly what happened today because you know I have a really good memory powpowpow.
I have this tendency to (if I could) update about my minutes in school so in the future, when I go through my archives, I have something to read and laugh about.
But then again, that could be another contributing factor to not moving on. 
hashtag deep (because I've been told that '#' belongs only on Twitter and Instagram but not Facebook and WhatsApp, and therefore I presume Blogger as well)

There will be a time when I read this back and think about the technological advancements so much so that the social sites I just typed out is hilarious.
I'm not sure if my English is correct there.
MOVING ON

School's been great (as usual), to have people to turn to (yay!), albeit the awkwardness sometimes because they're with another group of people (but it's okay because I know they love me HAHAHAH)

Block E: Math test
Block A: Mr Allan's presentation from Shakespeare Day (awesome awesome and awesome)
Block B: Comprehension in GP (it could have been fun but it's comprehension. it says 'sucks' all over because GP is the class I look forward to each day for discussions and brainstorming but not comprehension!)
Block C: I was supposed to go Muzakarah but I came 40 minutes later (not proud, not embarrassed either) because there was a visit from a school. meh. What we did was basically present on what we were supposed to do 2 damn weeks ago. This was really fun btw. Ask for the story from me soon pleaseeee!)
Block D: History was actually quite a productive one. I didn't even sleep and I took notes and listened and digested everything.

The whole day basically went pretty well except for the fact I was trembling and shaking and was lightheaded and had the urge to eat  a lot omg. 
I came home and ate rice, 2 packets of oreos, a bowl of macaroni salad, a glass of milk, 3 bottles of water and a bottle of fruit tea.
I don't even know what's going on right now but I'm glad the shaky hands are gone!
... and I slept after that.
Fatty for the win!

woke up only to be told it's dinner (more food! hey, I live in a Bruneian home please guys)
but then I'm also glad I did all my work.
SO basically today I studied and got fat and that's 2 things I don't have a problem with!
hehehehe see you soon! 


xom.








Comments