Everybody Hurts Sometimes

HAY

Why is everyone so upset+sad+angry lately?
My previous post was horrendous, Zat updated hers and it was sad as well, and I read Mal's and ugh it's sad too!
This week has been filled with nothing but sadness in the air.
It's like somebody in our circle died.
It's fuck depressing.

Every time I try to think about something else, the thought of it pops in my head and the whole day would just be so sad.
I'm not sure if I'm using 'sad' correctly in this context but I really do mean, sad as in feeling down and really unhappy until you can't even see the happy things around you.
SAD ok.
Not the usual cliche shit like 'oh im so sad' and what fuck.

I don't know if it's a phase EVERYONE seems to go through right now, but ugh even if it stops, it won't change any facts yknow like it's so damn tough.
I think this is Nature saying WELCOME TO HIGH SCHOOL!
Although we're in Pre-Uni/College but our flight got delayed, so here goes some high school mode!

I don't wanna sound selfish or whatever because that's the case, I feel selfish when I need to say it.
SO I don't say it.
But then I'd regret, so it's tough game we're playing here.
I know, at some point we're all going to split up and go our own ways but I'm preparing myself for that to happen next year, certainly not now!
And I guess it's just a huge shock to grasp, let alone handle right now.

Moods seem to be fluctuating here and there now, anger seems to dominate that list though.
I can only hope things would go rather better and smoothly soon.
For the better of everybody.
We're all going through the same shit here so all we can do is pull up our socks and walk better.

"You're the rainbow after the storm. Even if you were the storm in the first place."
SUCH NICE WORDS
Thank you :-)

What exactly are the Pre-Us going through right now?
It seems like everyone seems to be in some sort of dilemma.


xom.











Comments