Compromise & Summarise

HAY

I'm not sure if I am REALLY losing it up there *taps brain section of the head* but I have a test tomorrow but I'm here updating.
HAHA it's ok then.

Things we all should be clear about:
- My level of fondness of the new so called 'cafe' (but we know it's a restaurant because we're Bruneians c'mon) near my place has increased from 53% to 90% because there's WiFi now!
- Having TOO MUCH vacant time gets to you... but you can never have enough vacant time (suckss)
- If tattooing were halal (to spoken in a thick Arabian accent for best effects), my default job would be, well, tattooing.
- The previous statement should be edited as 'amateur / kiddie' tattooing
- School has never been more fun! 
- and I wasn't being sarcastic 

Those are among the many things that are currently skating through my head lately.
I'm sure there's more but I can't quite comprehend???

I'd update about my day-to-day things in school but I've been doing that for so many times now, I KNOW you're already so bored.
Let's see, are your thoughts going along the lines of WHO NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT HOW YOUR LIFE WENT!?

...sighs.
I'm sorry I haven't really had anything dramatic to post about.
Being dramatically emotional / emotionally dramatic is tiring.
It eats your energy + life away
Like a Dementor.

but then I am me and hahaha you should very well know I don't play by YOUR rules or anyone's really (so don't take it personally)
Tonight, I'll try to compromise and summarise everything and dive into details if I feel that it's entitled to be talked about.

Block A: Assembly
Block B: Assembly
Break   : Fudo Fudo Fudo Power Bar Fudo Fudo
Block C: PS (inking other people's arms)
Block D: History (was told to read up on 1905 Revolution but we all know where this went. Talked about the school's victory in Hockey instead and I realised how I need to take up a sport)
Lunch  : Library ranting session + property talk with Fakhrul + KNK with Zul&Ka Fahts + lame jokes (we know this is me ... sad)
Block E: Math (Ms Sevon was a bit upset today aw man but I had nothing to do with it ALHAMDULILLAH. It went on the whole hour and if I had known any better, I would've done PYPs blegh. I feel bad for her though. I mean I would've offered her more of my lame kick ass jokes but not the time)

In summary: I did nothing for the whole day again.
I know it's not gonna stay this away though, it's gonna be really hectic really soon.
I CAN FEEL IT IN MA BONES.

So that's my take on compromising and summarising.

xom.








Comments