break down

TSUP.

Saturday's usually a good jumpy day (judging from my previous posts)
But I don't think today was.
I mean, in general it was good if we were to talk about classes (all went well btw except for History. I kinda slept and Cg made the whole class stand up for 5 minutes. sorry guys)

But then, like it all started last night and the sudden realisation of everything.
Continued this morning, especially during PS like that's when I first broke down.
I'm not proud of it but I'm not embarassed either, but it just sucked feeling all melancholy in the morning of a weekend.

And then there was lunch.
But this one meant a lot to me.
It was one of those rare moments where we all just open up (which is NEVER really)
I don't wanna get into details, as sad as it was, it's still a private matter.

And then there was the afternoon.
Why can't I stop crying.
It's so exhausting.

It's so sad.
But why.


xom.

















Comments