A Transition

SUP BITCHACHOS

I realised that I haven't updated in a month or so and that was a bit unfair for the blogger side of me. 
Happy Belated New Year btw, not gonna make it all fancy considering that was almost a month ago. 
Estimation. 

December was very fun packed I suppose, there was camp and Singapore and Johore which went well I guess. 

 USS>Legoland, just saying for future reference.

Then comes Pre-University, Sixth Form. 

Like, what on earth. 
Time flies so fast, like a bullet train. 
I suppose it does feel like an achievement instead of just raising the bar and changing the status, I feel that it's this achievement that took all the years, courage, strength, resilience and time through the years and it finally brought us to sixth form. 
College. 

My perspective on getting older changed as well. 

I don't understand why some people worry about aging or getting older. 
It's this natural process that is inevitable and frankly, it's an achievement man. 
You don't simply get old, you live those years to get old and the journey matters. 
WOW getting all philosophical here. 

2 weeks of school and although the decrease of subjects by half, the workload triples I swear to God. 

However, these things we have heard a lot from seniors. 
So, I'm glad that the mental preparation took place. 
It doesn't mean that I'm alright with it though, seems kinda tough. 
But I don't wanna be that person who goes online and declares how 'stressful' sixth form is. 
c'mon, you raise a level, you raise your standards so stop complaining. 
The word 'stress' itself is a horrifyingly strong word, it gets to you. 

Other than that, I'm currently adjusting and adapting myself to the schedule and time frame of 2013. 

Looks like a lot of free time during school hours. 

The subjects, on the other hand, looks easy but rather complicated. 

Take Literature for example. 
I mean, I love lit don't get me wrong. 
I love the analysis part and everything but the essay topics have gotten a hell lot harder and we're supposed to just do the same thing we did last year, write. 
But somehow this year, it just got a lot more complicated. 
Seems selfish for me to say that really, considering this is the first essay for the year and I'm already complaining. 
Other than that, I'm anxious about everything else. 
.....because school politics is much worse than real politics. 


 xom.













Comments