2013

HAY YAW

Today went rather odd.
This could be the point where I realise sixth form is a HUGE step.

This revelation only came after I realised the first and last meal I had was at 12 and I've been trying to finish powerpoint slides since then.
Powerpoint slides.
Seriously, how difficult can that be?
BUT IT IS
2 consecutive different subjects clashing together like nobody's business.

Now that I did though, it's blogger time.
Homework are coming and going like it's an open relationship (which in this case, I'd prefer to stay monogamous) 
But just because 2 powerpoints are done, oh nooo, the traditional hand crafted homework is still there.

Math.
The classic example of a dumped person always looking for its X.
GP.
A rather fun subject I don't mind doing the essays because we're still on an amateur level.
Literature.
Love analysing, but please, another essay is just mocking my abilities to write (because I can't comment on a 7 stanza poem), therefore for Literature, I'm legally essay disabled.

Other than that, here's to the second public holiday of 2013 (the first being NY), Salam Maulidur Rasul :) 


xom.







Comments