GO ON

OLA CHICAS

I realized that my problem is you people. I mean, let's not get over ourselves now. Some might be so touchy that whatever I post, semua kan terasa. This and that, like everything I do has got some reason associated to you. Hey c'monlah, I have loads of other things to rant about. I'm not that desperate to tittle-tattle.

Now I feel like whatever I do, be it
posting or whatever, there must be that someone who goes 'omg, she's talking about me,' LIKE SERIOUSLY MAN, SERIOUSLY.

Do you notice that I never really mention names? Yeah, I feel like people should find themselves in my words. I mean, what are words right?

The other thing is, if you're gonna do something, might as well just finish it. If you're gonna drag others and quit in the middle, alang-alang saja. You're a waste of my time and energy and not to mention you're using private property here. Ok, you didn't just drag me but you dragged my properties as well ok? I guess the only reason why you still hang around me is that, you need me. I am merely an object of use on the sole purpose of movement.

Entah eh, figure it out, mun inda cancel saja, I could still go out you know, pikir saja diri.

xom.

Comments