BYE MIN :(

OLA CHICAS

I really don't know why, but lately ive been so tired that I sleep with my jalan clothes on.
It's been from the Raya celebrations and continuously until now.
The funny thing is, I only feel tired ag night but I enjoy doing hard labour during the day.
You know I'm kidding when I say hard labour right?

I went to Pusat Ehsan this morning. More like 15 minutes until midday with Mimo and when we came, the place was packed like crazy!
I spotted Reg, Zul, Aisyah and Shida and then, my day started.
The games were fun and I came home a dirty man.
There were also some emotional parts in which it was really emotional. The day was long & it was fun. A well spent Sunday with great people. Although I'm supposed to be studying my Physics tonight but I just came back from Mama's. Tired lah.

Safiya is cute. So's JJ.
HEHEHEHEH.

Bye min, I will totally miss you:( do not underestimate the power of 'totally' it's not just bimbo talk okay?

xom.

Comments