well hello

OLA CHICAS

Re-cap for today (Thursday). If I remember correctly. I hope I do.

P.E class was quite okay considering that there were no running and laps and everything. I wouldn't have minded running today because the metal sky insisted on being there this morning. I love it. To me, that defines a good weather :) There were a bunch of presentation and everything which was kinna okay to fill up my time, and the air-con was cold enough to keep me company. So, no complains there.

Physics was also as thrilling (no sarcasm intended) because it really was fun. We studied a bit on the Kinetic Energy thingy and I don't know if we're lagged behind all the classes but whatever. Then we did some work. Did I also mention that the air-con was switched on today? Yeah, I decided to do everyone a favour. Maybe it was due to Naz texting me at 5.30 in the morning.

English. It was FRIGGIN AWESOME. Partly because 1)there was no teacher 2) it was kinna cold 3) it wasn't kinna hot 4) I slept 5) Nobody gave a shit if anyone slept on the floor.
HAHA, yeah, pretty much the whole session of my life. It's true that I went inside the room, took a pillow and lied down on the floor. And slept. AMAZING STUFF. I've been so tired lately, I feel so lazy. Tired is not good. Maybe it's the pills I've been taking. eee.

CCCA. fun as always. today my mood meter was a bit low so I wasn't my usual self. I guess. In other words, I feel like a man. HAHAHA. The voice you've been talking about? Yeah. Let's use it as a valid reason.

I wish I could remember some of the funny stuff. Maybe YOU could tell me. HAHA QUOTE BOOK!

1-2. Creeped Reggie out. Serious stuff.

2-3. Biology class.

I don't know what's with my choice of language nowadays. It's horrid and outspoken at the same time.
I LOVE IT.

CIAO CHICAS

Comments