timing

OLA CHICAS

Today, I felt like I did a lot of things. I woke up at 9, cleaned the room. Helped do the laundry, vacuumed 3 rooms (top to bottom) and then vacuumed the balcony because I was too malas to go down and get a broom. Ate lunch around 12. I don't know why, but Babu was being very 'mendulur' today when my brother said he wants maggi for lunch. I would disagree to this whole shenanigan because I'm not into Maggi. But it's been a while and so I ate my first Asam Laksa maggi in 6 months. Breakthrough? No, it's pretty shit. I've been refraining Maggi because it contains a lot of MSG and it ain't good. :/ i suck, i know.

Anyway, helped doing the folding and the ironing. But i guess ironing comes first and folding later. Blahblahblah, had dinner around 6. and home at 7. Jalan-jalan after. Now I'm taking at least 20 minutes to play internet. Wasting eh.

Ok, here are some memorable quotes from yesterday:

Mrs Witsy: I kicked him in the crotch and I'm sure he's never going to have a family again.
QB: doing 'it' in the car with your seat belt on does not mean you're protected.

*everyone talks about Adri's missing book*
Reg: you guys are worried about Adri's book but not my pen?
(Reg lost her favourite blue inky pen btw)
Me: I can buy you 5 of those with $10. Chill out reg.
Reg: No, but it's 1.50!
Hails: nah, just use mine. It's like *checks pen* $2.80. *shrugs*


xom.

Comments