ZZ TOP

OLA CHICAS
WHAT'S SHIZZLING? HAHAHALOL

So, it's a Saturday today which is quite fun. I didn't really do much today because of the whole showcase thingy which took my break time and I was super hungry but then I realized I left my money at home and there I was starving like a starving person. When I came back, Mal helped me do my Chem work because all of the MS Nation is in a hectic mood today because they have to put in all the marks but they can't really do it because some super awesome student didn't hand in their work. Can't blame em' actually. Both sides, really. SO, YEAH, the driver was talking about blasphemy and how we're all going to hell the whole way from Empire to MS and I didn't think he realized no one was actually listening to him. Poor man.

Remember how I said that the driver looked like Cat Stevens? Sorry, false alarm. It's ZZ Top. He looks like ZZ Top. In my head ZZ Top is Cat Stevens. Yeah, the man looks like the man :

I'm not kidding. Except for he had white hair.

Okay, so I went home at 12.30, slept and woke up at 4. Then, I did English Compo.

'Just a few moment before everyone stood to dance, before men were rushing to Louisa Chaisty to have her dance and young girls whispering to each other about how tall Hugh Wood have grown over the summer, a young man suddenly took the empty seat on my right. He was very fast, if you didn’t know he was mere mortal, you’d think he was a lightning bolt ' -an excerpt

what do you think of the excerpt? Good, Bad, or NYEHHH? HAHAHAHA

CIAO CHICAS!

Comments