title unnamed

I don't get why some people keep on pushing themselves when the question they're asking is 'you okay?'
when you put your head down on the table, people just simply assume that you're crying over something. it's bull. one minute you're all smiles and jokes, next minute you can't finish your food because you can't swallow food and anger together can you? I sometimes don't get the way people work around you, the system that they put on revolving around you. jangantah tanya the same question balik-balik wah, you know yourself, you know the story, so apalagi? Confirmation of the story?
Heck, I'm fine. Better than ever actually. I'm fine and I just want to go back to school because its what I do best. Attendance. I just want my days to go on normally. No funny tricks, no nothing. Just school, friends and a bunch of other things.

Comments