Success in life is not accidental

OLA CHICAS ;)
I start with a quote by Riza Yunos; our guest of honour at the ceremony yesterday. Those words were powerful enough to stick to my mind for the whole day. Fact. 
So, the MP/PRS ceremony thingy was yesterday. I do not know what to feel as I was bullied first thing in the morning :( it's fine. life is all about the people who bullies and the people who gets bullied. I believe I somehow stand in the middle. hmm. 
let's just say classes felt like it moved a little bit too fast yesterday because we only started classes after break time and mine was Chemistry. It was kindda fun for some reason despite confusion roaming around ;) after that was English where we just had to group words in the good or bad section and do some crossword puzzle and find a quote; ' Better an ugly face than an ugly mind ' - James Ellis. 

Had our Malay test at the LT and it was not that easy. The definition part was so creepy, it gave me chills. EXAGGERATING ova here :D  yeah, anyways, stayed until 5 and then I had sweet and sour prawn. HOYEAH;) 

CIAO CHICAS! :)

Comments