hi! hello!

today is thursday. p.e today. i think i injured myself, my body aches. nevermind. today was quite awesome. duhh, without me, it'd be less awesome! HAHA! MIB was carazayy because we played with the indonesian advertisements especially the TORI CHEESE CRACKER, SUNLIGHT AND TPI. that was superr funny! i was lousydrowsydopey on the first period, aznur had to drag me to the audi. yes, drag is the correct term. P.E, we did long jump(i suck horribly), that stretching thing(thanks to azrinah for kicking me or else i'd get at leat 4 cm), shuttle run (i suck more), now that i can't do push-ups, i have to do it. apakannn. i love P.E, not because the subject is fun, well it is, but because i get to play around with my total awesomenesss. anyways, i didnt get to update about yesterday. the US Navy, Brunei Navy and Brunei something played at our school. it was AWESOMMMEEEE! well, it was at first, but in the end was bleakkhhhhh. you all know why. oh yeah, ashraff, stop doing the convos, it is flannoying! and, i was recently told about something that makes me 'HOOOOOOOOOOO!' yeah, that was a gasping gesture. how do you do it kan?? tanya ezzati, she gasps ALOT! HAHA!

laterss homes!

Comments