funny things while the teachers scream

alo!

so, the heading does not match. but it's sort of correct. we had Quran classes, whilst hearing the teacher screaming to straighten the boys' reading, Fatin and I did another not-so-much-of-a-song.

All the rivers and the lakes froze
As you swimmed out for the shore
When you took out the smelly pink rose
You froze in tears and pissed on the floor

You stinked up my mopped floor
But do you even care anymore?
I spent my money on the detergent
But you left and said 'sorry, it's urgent'

So I'm sitting there waiting for your story
As my patience were getting weary
You arrived with the smell of poo on your shirt
But i think I washed your Polo with cow dirt

I used to hate you wearing your skinnys
But now looks like you're from a family of genies
With the purple shirt that says 'Mr. Flubber'
Didn't you know it was an international gay colour?

Right now, they're making me end the story,
But hey! what's the hurry?
Fatin's being an annoying friend,
All she wants me to write is... THE END!


hahaha, so thats practically it. We're no type-A song writers, I assure you, you wont hear the songs for the next years. (Hey! it ryhmes!)

Comments