YAY I'M 17! (Pt. I)

HEJ HEJ (that's Hey Hey in Swedish)

I would like to convey my sincere thanks to everyone who has made me turning a year older feel like it deserves a celebration, when I personally oppose the idea.
Many thanks because although nothing big happened, I felt like a 'superstar' (quote/unquote says Nyss) thanks to all the fancy shmancy words I received.

At first when I finally, properly read the greets, my initial feeling was 'thanks guise i feel so loved' and some more came and I'm just like 'guys, please, ugh thank you! I'm trynna hold my tears back but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm' *wails* For a very long time I looked like this:
Thanks all, but please, gahd, ok thank you, thank you again.


But then, just when I thought the storm has passed, there came some more yang menggugat hati and all those pretty words! I read some texts yang sikit lagi macam cerpen (my favourite kinds)((and I woke up to a few and those were the cause of my morning emotional swings)) and then I read Ezzati's post (thanks again Zat, I would lick your face with love but you're so far away right now) and then some texts ada yang cakap all the really emotional stuff and all I can think about is 'did someone tell them I'm dying because you know, it's just my birthday.. : /  ' 
omg these people... 
wait...this picture describes me when I received an e-mail saying I can win a free iPad.
Nadawah, this is me when I read some of your emotional texts ugh thanks guys bless you all


Anyway, thank you so much from the deepest bottom pit of my heart (yes, my doctor said I have a heart), it meant the world to me that you remembered (did you?) because I deactivated my Facebook HAHAHAHA 
but mostly, thank you for sparing a moment of your time to make me feel like I'm Britney Spears! (Superstar, geddit?
Um, trust me when I say I really really appreciate your thoughtfulness on the cerpen, IG post, 12 AM greetings (Ya Rabbi), etc. I don't mean it so  people would go like 'over jua eh. ganya jua atu' because diam saja ah bro. I'm a very emotional person.


Thank you for the time, really. It doesn't matter to me if it was just 2 seconds or 2 minutes making a collage or 7 minutes (that PicCollage can really be troublesome) or longer than that (entah ah, maybe ada kali) 
I appreciate you giving me a time of your life (next year um pls upgrade ah, blood and kidney lah if possible)



I LOVE ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACES THAT MADE TURNING A YEAR OLDER A GREAT EXPERIENCE
I'LL STOP NOW
OK YEAP

xom.



Comments